House Emberfall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved - Aristan's Application

Aristan
    Aristan

Approved - Aristan's Application Empty Approved - Aristan's Application

Post  Aristan Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 am

Player Information

Player's First Name : Zach

Player's Age : 20

Player's Main Character (Name and Server) : Aristan, Wyrmest Accord

When did you start playing World of Warcraft? : Late Vanilla/Early BC

Have you participated in RP before, either in WoW or elsewhere? : Yes

Have you been a part of any other RP guilds on Wrymrest Accord or another RP server, either Horde or Alliance? If so give names : Alliance Rangers and The Stormwind Academy on Alliance Earthen Ring, The Night Watch and The Cabal on Horde Earthen Ring, House Blazewind, House Sunrunner, Nethersworn, Ashen Brotherhood on Moon Guard. Ebon Brigade and Blackthorn Company on Wyrmrest Accord.

Describe your experience with the game in terms of PvE or PvP, if any : I've done heroics and did light raiding here and there with PuGs in WotLK. I've done arenas on my Death Knight since Season 6 and have been doing battlegrounds and playing in them extensively since I started playing, and when I got my first character to level 19 in TBC.

What is currently your favorite part of WoW lore? : The Argent Crusade and, more specifically, the Ebon Knights and the Ashen Verdict, as well as all of Icecrown.

What is currently your least favorite part of WoW lore? : My least favorite part of WoW lore right now is that Blizzard's failed to flesh out the Dark Portal and Northrend timelines with the current one, as it was great lore, but seems that it's all gone and past now rather than still meaning something.

What does godmodding mean to you? Are there any cases where you would think it necessary to use such measures? : Godmodding is forcing someone else's character to react a certain way, or in some way or another, becoming something like a god, making things impossible happen, or making someone else's character do something by saying it in an emote. I don't think there are any cases where it would be absolutely necessary, because if there ever was a point where you truly had to godmod your way out of a situation, you likely shouldn't have gotten in the situation to begin with.

What does a zero drama tolerance policy mean to you? : Keeping things drama free and making sure that drama isn't stirred up, inside or outside of the guild, and that when you walk around, you carry the guild flag above your head.

What do you expect from the guild? : A fun RP environment and a good storyline to fit my character into, as well as fun people to hang around in the OOC environment as well.

Character Information

Character's Full Name (If there's alt codes, please post them) : Aristan Kelvaron Tal'ivel

Character's IC Race : Sin'dorei

Character's IC Class : Ebon Knight

Please give us a brief physical description of your character : Spiked mahogany hair leads down to sideburns that frame the strong jaw of the tall, built man. Frosted hues mark the man as an Ebon Knight as much as his dark armor and pale skin. His runed saronite armor of choice has marks of many battles hard fought -- and some battles hard lost. The man often wears a smirk upon thin lips that can leave as easily as it can appear.

Aristan stands at 6'4" and 245lbs, built like a true warrior. His body is V-shaped, broad shoulders and a deep chest leading into a slimmer waist. The man is quick in stride and battle, obvious hints of unholy magics coursing through his reanimated body fueling him while in battle or otherwise.

Please give us a brief recent history for your character : Aristan has worked under Haileon for a decent while now, serving as a military and tactical hand wherever needed.

What sort of personality does your character have? : Aristan has a very laid back, yet hard personality that can be as unpredictable as the next. He's very realistic and can be as blunt or silver-tongued as anyone else.

What is your character's most positive trait? : His realism and ability to think things through even when things seem chaotic around him.

What is your character's worst trait? : His pride and perhaps (some would say) his untraditional ways of doing things.

Do you currently have any ongoing storyline with a guild member? (i.e. friend, lover, etc.) Explain. : Haileon Emberfall, friend.

Do you have a RP partner? Are they in another guild? If so, what are their name(s) and guild? : Nurp.

What does your character bring to House Emberfall? In other words, why should we take him or her on? : My character has a very heavy military background that would make him a very good leader in the Guard.

Any other questions or comments? : Not at all. Smile

THIS GUILD MAY EXPOSE MEMBERS TO ADULT-ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS.
    YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (21 YEARS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS) TO APPLY TO THIS GUILD.

By submitting this application, you agree that the laws of the United States of America shall govern all transactions while you are a member of this House Emberfall. (This is because the server and this guild are based in the United States.)

To apply to this guild, you must certify and affirm, under the penalties of perjury, your actual date of birth:

"I hereby affirm, under the penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. §1746, that I was born on the following month, day, and year:"

June/10/1991

"I also agree that this transaction is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act), 15 U.S.C. §7000, et seq"

Note: This information is provided in an effort to comply with the Child Online Protection Act (COPA) and related state law. Providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense. This document constitutes an un-sworn declaration under federal law. You may submit a paper copy of this transaction and print this form for your personal records.

You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the E-Sign Act by emailing us. Your consent to use the E-Sign Act is limited to providing the information on this application. You adopt the mark typed in the form below as your electronic signature.

I AGREE THAT I AM OF AGE TO LEGALLY VIEW ADULT ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS IN THE STATE OR COUNTRY IN WHICH I RESIDE.

Signed : ZB

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:43 pm